Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Friday 4 March 2011

Monday 28th - Warm up Day


I am working with Rob Johnson this week out in Rjukan Norway on an ice climbing week. Today as a warm up day we headed as one big team to the Ozzimosis area. There has been a fair bit of snow last week and the temperatures have been low so after a bit of clearing in the odd place the ice was excellent. I climbed a WI2 with Jason and Simon to blow the cobwebs away before getting on some steeper WI 3 and 4. We also set up some top ropes so that some coaching of movement technique could be done whilst I could see the boys climb.

With 5 routes climbed the arms and legs were begining to get tired to we headed home via the supermarket in Rjukan to stock up on suppies, an expensive experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment