Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Thursday 10 March 2011

Ice Factor Day

It was truly wild this morning when I drove to work and so a plan was made to head to the Ice Factor! We spent the morning looking at some ropework and dry tooling before having a spot of lunch and then climbing on the ice wall. Although it is always a shame to spend a day inside, the guys learnt loads and also got to work the arms lots!

Another windy forecast for tomorrow but we still hope to get out in the teams last day of there forecast.

No comments:

Post a Comment