Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Thursday 27 January 2011

Deep Cut Chimney

Just had an e-mail with some photos from Mike who did Deep Cut Chimney on Hell's Lum last Sunday.

He reports good conditions with things being nice and frozen and no wind on the crag. It was a little different on the top with white out and blizzards to help them on there way home. The crux was as ever good thrutchy climbing!


Seb just below the crux

Seb on the first proper pitch of climbing after the intro snow slopes



No comments:

Post a Comment