Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Sunday 24 April 2011

ML Training and some Micro Nav

I am working for Bill Strachan this week in Glen Coe on a Summer Mountain Leader Training course. Today was day 1 so we spent sometime indoors looking at the ML Scheme and what is involved and then we headed to Torcastle to use the orienteering maps of the area to introduce map reading and how we coach it. The evening was then finished off with a talk on weather and nutrition in the mountains.

Sorry no photos today.

No comments:

Post a Comment