Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Sunday 3 April 2011

Les Contamines



Laura and I have joined Matt, Kate, Neil and Chris for the next ten days. Today we went to Les Contamines and had a great morning and early afternoons skiing in the sun. Although it is warm the skiing is great untill around 1pm on the slopes and the resort has done a great job at keeping the slopes in a good shape.

We are heading up to Chamonix tomorrow for a day with Alison Culshaw to work on our technique so I am predicting that we will have very tired legs tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment