Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Emergency Scenarios


Day 4 of the ML Training had us looking at emergency scenarios. We spent the morning in and around the classroom, looking at a number of scenarios before discussing equipment that should and should not be carried by a mountain leader. This lead us into looking at common medical situations that we might be faced with and then how we might deal with them. Finally we spent sometime looking at river crossings before heading off to pack for our 2 day expedition that starts tomorrow.

Needless to say it has been another stunning day here on the west coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment