Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Tuesday 15 February 2011

What a difference a day makes!

No photos from Sunday as the weather was so fowl! Simon, Dave and I quickly realised that climbing in the conditions would not be much fun so we decided on working on some navigation. This seemed a good idea with strong winds, wet snow and poor visibility. We headed out towards Lochan picking out various points on the way and working on our 3 D's before heading back to the van for 2pm. This allowed a quick coffee in Aviemore before the guy's had to catch their flight back to London.

No comments:

Post a Comment