Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Patey's Route - Coire an t'Sneachda


Bill was out again today with Tom and Alex, thankfully the conditions were much nicer! They headed into Sneachda and climbed Patey's Route IV,5 which was in good conditions apart from a fair bit of powder just at the crux were you traverse left and then back right!

There are some big cornices above many of the routes and with a rise in temperature forecast for tomorrow it would be best to stick clear of them. Looks like another wild day in store for tomorrow, hope it is nicer in Rjukan were I am going!

No comments:

Post a Comment