Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Monday 2 May 2011

Warm in the Sun!

I have been climbing down at Cummingston today with Monty. It was a popular choice today with around 15 other people climbing. As you can imagine the rock was bone dry but it is still chilly in the shade with a cool breeze coming in off the North Sea, that said when in the sun it was t-shirt weather!

I am off to Fort William tomorrow to do some work for West Highland College and then onwards to Skye to take advantage of the good weather, fingers crossed it holds. Then on Saturday I am doing some CPD on Movement Coaching with Dave MacLeod at the Ice Factor.

Sorry no photos today!

No comments:

Post a Comment