Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Sunday 10 July 2011

Dry on Curved Ridge




I was across in Glen Coe on Friday to climb Curved Ridge with John and Rona. Both John and Rona have done a fair amount of hill walking in the past but were keen to try some harder scrambling. Curved ridge was the goal for the day and the forecast looked like it was going to be touch and go with heavy showers forecast. However as you can see from the pictures the sun was out while we were scrambling and we only had a 10min shower on the way down, a great result considering that 15 minutes after getting back to the cars the heavens opened. Rona and John did really well, copying with the technical terrain with ease making short work of the ridge.

I am off to Glenmore Lodge tomorrow for 7 days and then off down to North Wales for some work before some holiday time with Laura! 

No comments:

Post a Comment