Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Thursday 30 June 2011

All is well that ends well!


I have been down working around Aberfeldy over the last 4 days on a Duke of Edinburgh Silver training trip. Sunday was a foul day with non stop rain and a fairly cold and depressed group once camp was reached! I was a little gloomy myself and the forecast was predicting much the same for the next few days! However when I woke on Monday morning it was dry and then over the next 3 days it just progressively got better, till come Wednesday afternoon we were all a little pink!

My team did really well developing there navigation skills and all the other skills needed to be out in the wilderness for 4 days and 3 nights. They were also excellent company so all in all it was a great 4 days.

I now have a little time off that is going to be filled by heading south to the Lakes for a stag do and some mountain biking. Guy if you are reading this 'good luck'!

No comments:

Post a Comment