Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Thursday 16 September 2010

Mountain Biking



I have spent the last week or so out on the bike as the weather has not been great. An afternoon last Sunday was spent on the red ring a Fochabers and then on Monday I headed to Aviemore with Monty. We linked up some landrover tracks as well as a section of great single track between Bothy Bikes and Feshiebridge and back again. Today was spent at the skills circuit at Forres. Although small this is a great area with all sorts of skills areas including the jumps area shown above.

Looks like there will be more biking in the next few days as the weather is still fairly poor. It is certainly feeling like winter is on its way up in Scotland!

No comments:

Post a Comment