Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Sunday 19 September 2010

Bike Maintenance Course




I spent yesterday in Aberdeen on a bike maintenance course with the Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative. This was billed as an intensive maintenance course and looked at everything that they do in a deluxe service. This included puncture repairs, removing and replacing wheels, servicing wheel hubs, servicing headsets, servicing bottom brackets, gear and brake adjustments and wheel truning. It was a great course and at only £49 for the day including lunch I thought it was excellent value. For more info see the link  http://www.edinburghbicycle.com/comms/srv.a4d?f_pg=site_events/cycle-maintenance.htm&f_cardinal=8

Now I just have to get on a service my bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment