Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Wednesday 1 June 2011

On the Sharp End





With a windy forecast for the mountains today Lucy, John and I headed to Cummingston. The plan for the day was to get them on the sharp end leading some routes. I lead a few routes for us to warm up with and as we were doing this we discussed tactics and preparing to lead routes, we then looked at some bouldering to coach some movement skills. After all of this Lucy and John had a go at leading a few routes which they did with great style.

Although windy it stayed dry until just after 4pm and we had another great day. We are going to head up towards Applecross tomorrow with the hope of doing some routes up around there.

No comments:

Post a Comment