Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Sunday 10 October 2010

Nethy Bridge Biking

Laura at Loch a' Chnuic

Laura had a few hours off from work today so we headed of to Nethy Bridge for some mountain biking. We headed out  via the forest lodge to Loch a Chnuic along the landrover track and then back via Lurg taking in some good single track. It was a cracking day and this part of the Cairngorms is so nice and quiet, we only passed one other group all day.

I am off to the West Coast tomorrow to work on a Summer ML Training at Lochaber College with Bill Strachan and am then doing a bike course with Jules Fincham. Looks like the weather it is going to be good as well! 


No comments:

Post a Comment