Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Sunday 17 October 2010

More Biking



What happens when you don't wear shine pads!


I headed out biking again with Laura today. We headed to Aviemore and although we got caught up in all the traffic for the half marathon (well done to all those who were running) we still managed a great circuit in the woods. It is defiantly turning wintry and it looks like we will have a reasonable amount of snow in the Cairngorms over the next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment