Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Wednesday 20 June 2012

5 days of Hill Skills

Not very summer like on the top of Cairngorm

Happy Navigators

Looking into Loch Avon

Last week I was working on a 5 day Navigation and Hill Skills course at Glenmore Lodge. Over the week we had a mixture of weather (sun, snow, wind and rain) which made for perfect teaching conditions. We spent days on Cairngorm, Ben Macdui, The Drumochter Hills, Castle Hill and the Meall a Bhuachaille ridge. We had a great week covered lots of navigation and other hills skills plus saw lots of mountain flora and fauna.

No comments:

Post a Comment