Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Gold in Knoydart

Looking south from the col above Kinbreak

Looking back up the valley we are decending down towards the Sourlies

I am just back from a 4 day trip to Knoydart for Glasgow Academy. My team travelled from Laggan Locks along Loch and River Garry to Kinbreak then into Glendessary onto the Sourlies and finally the end at the Old Forge Inn! We had a real mixture of weather and the midges on Sunday morning were horrific, have a look at Al Halewoods Blog for photos of my tent! Apart from the midges though it was a great trip with a great team.

Now just time to clean and dry kit before heading to Blair Athol to meet up with Fettes College tomorrow for 7 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment