Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Tuesday 20 March 2012

All over for another year!


Well my last two weeks winter work have been cancelled I was meant to be working on back to back Winter ML Assessments for Pete Hill and Glenmore Lodge, however due to the lack of snow these have been cancelled.


This has allowed me to get out for a few days early season rock climbing, days at Rieff, Logie Head and Duntelchaig have all been a nice way to warm the season up. However the real bonus is that as Laura starts her holidays tomorrow we can go away skiing earlier than planned! We head off at the end of this week for a few days in France, then Switzerland and finally off to the Silvretta in Austria to do the traverse.

Back at the end of April ready to get stuck into summer! The first few months seems me working Summer ML's, Scrambling in Skye and some Mountain Rock Climbing........fingers crossed for a long dry and midge free Summer!!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Boosh! Keep living the dream, have a lovely time :)
    katy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katy, hope you have a good break to.

    ReplyDelete