Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Monday 25 October 2010

Family time then some biking



Laura and I have headed down to Edinburgh during half term to see my parents and brothers family. We had a great weekend catching up and doing various family things, however the weather was just too good today to stay at home so we headed to Glentress. It was busy but the centre has such a good set up once we were on the trails we did not see that many people. There can't be that many places in the UK were you can have such fun for just £3, oh plus the new tyre and inner tube for my bike!

The weather looks like it is going to turn a bit damp in the next few days but I am sure we get out some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment