Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Thursday 7 October 2010

Laggan Wolftrax





James and I had planned to head over and do the Burma road on Tuesday but strong winds put us off as the high point is 700m! Instead we headed to Wolftrax for some more single track fun. The weather was not as nice as Monday and the car park was deserted! We also realised that the cafe was shut for the day so we decided to do a half day and then head back to Aviemore for lunch! We had a good 3 hours doing both the red trails and the orange trail a few times.

Great fun but I will check the cafe opening times next time before I go, or just take a packed lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment