Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Wednesday 20 October 2010

The Witch's Trails

The view of Ben Nevis from the top of the World Champs trail

Monty happy to be at the top of the World Champs Trail......now the fun begins

Monty and I spent the afternoon at the Witch's Trails next to the Nevis Range today. The glorious morning turned into heavy showers but the trails were still great. A dusting of snow has fallen with there being more in the east than the west. Reports of routes being done in the Northern Corries already! Looks set to stay cold for a few more days with snow showers on and off.

No comments:

Post a Comment