Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Friday 15 October 2010

Mountain Biking at Wolftrax


I spent yesterday at Wolftrax on a Bike School Scotland course, being run by Jules Fincham. We spent the day looking at core skills for mountain biking including breaking, balance, pumping the bike, jetting, drop offs, roll offs, track stands, manual front wheel lifts, power assisted front wheel lifts and rear wheel lifts. As well as putting these all together riding a number of the trails.

It was a great course and I could not recommend Jules highly enough he is a great coach/instructor/teacher as well as being good fun! I am sure I will be back for some more once I have master this set of skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment