Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Monday 29 April 2013

Slacking

 
I have been slack at updating the blog over the last month as I have been busy and away in Europe for a while. Since my last blog I have worked on a Learn to Lead week and Winter ML Assessment at Glenmore Lodge. It was then time for some holidays with a weeks skiing, a week in Fontainbleau and then a week in North Wales for some rock climbing and staff training.
 
Top of pitch 2 in Ficaill Couloir

Top of the 3rd pitch on Ficaill Couloir

Below the ice bulge in Central Left

Busy digging snow holes

Enjoying a ski tour with Chris

Looking down on a James Bond style dam!

Lovely blue sky

Abseiling in at Gogarth

No comments:

Post a Comment