Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Sunday 4 November 2012

Still Rock Climbing

Erica leading her first route at Kingussie

Working on some navigation above the Devils Staircase

Winter or Summer?

Chris focused on his gear placements

Chris happy with his first lead
I was across on the West Coast last week working with the students from West Highland College. I spent a few days doing a mixture of climbing and navigating with various different year groups. I good few days but it definitely felt a bit cold to be rock climbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment