Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Friday 20 May 2011

Monday 16th - Am Bhasteir & Bhasteir Tooth

I am on Skye this week working with Rob Johnson and 4 clients. The forecast for today was looking a little damp and windy however keen to get onto the ridge we headed up into Choire Bhasteir and up the east ridge of Am Bhasteir via the bad step. From the summit we continued heading west with an abseil and took in the summit of Bhasteir's Tooth before heading down the kings chimney via a few abseils and back to the cars. The cloud was in all day and although the wind dropped the rain did not stop. Still we all had a great day with the squeezing through the cave and abseil in the Kings Chimney being the highlights!

No photos today as it was a little too damp!

No comments:

Post a Comment