Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Sunday 29 May 2011

D of E Assessment in the Rain!


I have been out for the last 2 days assessing a Bronze Duke of Edinburgh group. The route took them from Killin to Lochearnhead via Balquhidder. Whilst it was not the most challenging of routes the weather was not making life easy for them with heavy rain, strong winds and unseasonal cold temperatures. Still they all did well and passed this part of the Duke of Edinburgh award.

I have a day off today to dry kit and myself before meeting Lucy and John for 5 days of rock climbing, fingers crossed for some dry weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment