Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Monday 19 September 2011

Summer Mountain Leader Training - New Course

New date for a Summer Mountain Leader Training course.

I will be running a Summer ML Training with Bill Strachan on 16th - 21st October 2011, based in Fort William. The course is being run out of West Highland College but is open to all as long as they have registered with MLTB.

More information can be found at the link below, or please feel free to contact me at info@sandypaterson.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment