Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Saturday 16 February 2013

Winter Summits

Checking out the slope

I spent last week working for Jagged Globe on a Winter Summits course based on the West Coast. During the week we had a mix of snow  and weather conditions. We spent the week on Ben Nevis, Stob Coire Nan Lochan, The White Corries and Aonach Mor doing some summits and looking at various skills that will allow the group to become self sufficient mountaineers.

Thanks to Andy, Mel, Anne and John for their company.
 
It has warmed up now with freezing levels above the summits but hopefully next week will see some cool calm weather as I am back at Jagged Globe climbing this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment