Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Monday 4 February 2013

Wild week for Winter Skills

A little bit snowy but still happy

Looking at sample pits which in turn make some shelter!

Not all wild, lovely day heading up west side of Lochain
I was back at Glenmore Lodge last week working on a winter skills week. It was cold all week with some wild winds at times, 120mph on Cairngorm on Wednesday. We had a mix of snow conditions and visibility over the week that allowed us to cover all the main topics of winter skills.
 
I now have a few days off before heading over to Fort William for a few weeks work for Jagged Globe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment