Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Snow, Rain and Sun - Summer ML Training




I am 3 days into a Summer Mountain Leader Training for Bill Strachan at Scotch on the Rocks, based out of Lochaber College. So far we have had constant rain, snow, sun and a bit of all the above mixed together! Over the 3 days we have been looking at navigation, ropework, party management, environmental input, leadership and weather. With 3 days to go we have a day in and around the college tomorrow looking at decision making and emergency procedure and then are out on expedition for the last 2 days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment