Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Sunday 24 April 2011

Back to Work!


Now back from the Alps it has been back to work for me. This started with a Bronze D of E training in the Calendar area. The weather was warm and sunny on Friday which actually made for quite hard work for the group and after 6.5 hours they were happy to make camp. Over night on Friday the weather changed and it was a damp morning on Saturday, however the group made the end of the journey on time at Brig O Turk.

Next up is a Summer ML Training course in Glen Coe.

No comments:

Post a Comment