Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Saturday 25 January 2014

Wild, Windy and Snowy for Learn to Lead






This week I was working on a Lead to Lead week at Glenmore Lodge with Nick and Adam. It has been a wild week in the mountains with more snow coming in and burying the routes on everything apart from and easterly aspect! We still had a great week though and Nick and Adam are now well on their way to being fully self sufficient winter climbers.
 
I now have a few days off before being a student myself on an American Avalanche Association Level 2 course so I am hoping from more snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment