Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Sunday 5 May 2013

Summer ML Assessment

New pylon bases going in just east of Wolftrax
I was out on Saturday working for Scotch on the Rocks Guiding on a one day Summer ML reassessment. I spent the day with Keith in the area just east of Wolftrax avoiding the snow. This was a great area for navigation if a little heathery at times, the only down side is the new dirt track and pylon bases that they are putting in at present.

It was windy but not nearly as wet as I was expecting and Keith performed well and achieve the standard required.

No comments:

Post a Comment