Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Sunday 4 November 2012

Catch Up

Great weather in the Cairngroms on an ML Assessment
Not such good weather on an ML Assessment!

Dinner inside a tippi on a Leave No Trace Course
I have not blogged of a while as life has been a little busy with the arrival of Dougal our new baby boy, he is certainly keeping us on our toes.

I have though still be out and about working and the top few photos are from a few Summer ML Assessments I have worked on for Pete Hill and then a 'Leave No Trace' course for Glenmore Lodge were I was a client rather than running it. I am now qualified to run Leave No Trace awareness course.

No comments:

Post a Comment