Sandy Paterson Mountaineering

This is a blog of my personal and work climbing along with all the other things I do in the outdoors. Please feel free to have a look at my main website.

Over winter I will try and blog at the end of each week, however I will aim to tweet each day so feel free to follow me @SandyPMIC



http://www.sandypaterson.co.uk/

Saturday 25 August 2012

Scrambling on Ben Nevis

The start of the difficulties on Castle Ridge

A damp pause for a photo

Tim enjoying the exposure in the crux of the route

Mona coming up the crux corner, in the rain!!

Looking up towards Ledge Route from the CIC Hut
Last Saturday I was out in Ben Nevis with Tim and Mona. This was a birthday treat for Tim from his brother. We headed up to the CIC Hut and then decided on Castle ridge as the odd heavy shower was coming through and this would allow us to move fairly constantly. We headed up Castle ridge with the odd shower and then came down Ledge Route as the weather cheered up a little. A great day out on Ben Nevis with great comany thanks Tim and Mona.

No comments:

Post a Comment